I upgraded to Alteryx 11 (from 10.6) this week and it is behaving extremely slow. Every click takes about 10-30 seconds to respond. When I deactivate a tool it takes 15 seconds for Alteryx to catch up. Is this happening for others as well?
EDIT: I realize I am providing a minimal amount of information but i am thinking the Sharepoint tool is contributing to the performance. Is anyone having issues with the Sharepoint input tool?
I updated from 10.6 to 11.0 this week as well. The overall performance is fine for me except one recurring issue: When I use the new search tool, quite often the system seems to freeze for 30 to 60 seconds (showing a message a the very top: system is not responding). Then working again fine.
The new search functionality in Alteryx 11 is a global search that searches locally for tools but also the community and the help documents online. As such this could be impacted by your internet connection.
Henriette Haigh Technical Product Manager - Data Connectors Alteryx, Inc.
Thank you for the additional information @Martin_Bosak. We've escalated this issue to our Product Management team, who is investigating further. I apologize for the less than ideal experience, and will make sure we provide an update as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your patience.