Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Adding headers to multiple groups of measures

JennyRuns24
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

Does anyone know how I can add two more different headers above these two groups of measures? For example, the first group of measures would have a header tilled "Billed" and the second as "P&L". To be clear, I want to keep the headers that are circled. I then need to pull the output into Tableau and apply currency and percentage formatting where needed.

Thank you

JennyRuns24_0-1672384417274.png

13 REPLIES 13
JennyRuns24
8 - Asteroid

This looks great...Thank you!

I was able to create something like this, but then ran into an issue on formatting. How can I format both currency and percentage to where they apply?

JennyRuns24
8 - Asteroid

This looks great, but how do I apply currency and percentage formatting to the appropriate columns? Thank you!!

DataNath
17 - Castor

@JennyRuns24 could perhaps handle this with another statement in the Formula tool that will transfer the numbers for you based on the requirement? I've obviously just guessed at what needs changing here but you could edit the statement to suit your needs:

DataNath_0-1672430158825.png

JennyRuns24
8 - Asteroid

This worked. I was able to create calculated fields for each in Tableau, convert them to measures, and give them the format needed. Thank you!!

Labels