Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Access code for micro credentials

nkklw
5 - Atom

Respected Sir/mam

Requesting you to response regarding what to enter when system is asking for access code while writing micro credentials exam..

14 REPLIES 14
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@nkklw 
I was not being asked for the access code when I took the exam.

Maybe you can write to below.

certification@alteryx.com,

nkklw
5 - Atom

Well,we are being asked for that code when we are resuming to continue micro credentials test after system off due to some problems with the system. 

gautiergodard
13 - Pulsar

@nkklw Agreed with @Qiu this is the first time I’ve heard of this being asked. Prior to sending an email to Alteryx maybe just check that you’re properly signed into your community account and check your community inbox / email inbox and spam folder to see if Alteryx sent anything.

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @nkklw 

Are you trying to access it through this page, right? Certification - Alteryx Community

I did not find any issue trying here now.

Some time ago i had a similar problem with a different certification, as you can see bellow, the support said that it was due to some system changing. Maybe it was the case when you tried to access to.

Felipe_Ribeir0_0-1666611507333.png

Felipe_Ribeir0_1-1666611625450.png

nkklw
5 - Atom

Then how am I going to complete my exam without that access code as it's preventing me to continue the exam.

bojjavasavi24
5 - Atom

how I have to enter access code and how write my exam while asking access code 

bojjavasavi24
5 - Atom

How 

nkklw
5 - Atom

follow the steps below 

Community account profile username, User ID (you can find it in the URL), email, first name, last name
ClassMarker exam email, first name, last name, name of exam, date of exam, time of date
A clear description of the issue – what have you attempted to do and what is the resulting error.

Those who are facing problems regarding access code mention those above details ND mail to the below id
certification@alteryx.com

Neelima_Gedela
5 - Atom

I need acces code for micro credentials

Labels