Alteryx Designer Cloud Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Cloud.
SOLVED

exam results

bobd
8 - Asteroid

I just finisihed my designer cloud core exam, and in the email I received they say "Please review your category results below so you can use your results to review for your next attempt.'

Bu there isn't any extra info attached  below into the email. 

bobd_0-1679928720066.png

5 REPLIES 5
JJungers
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thanks for bringing that to our attention! The team will investigate and update accordingly.

bobd
8 - Asteroid

Alright, thank you! In the meanwhile would it still be possible to receive feedback in a seperate email. Otherwise I'm a bit unsure on what I have to review when I want to repeat my exam. 

JJungers
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @bobd. Unfortunately, the current Cloud exams aren't structured in a way to provide domain level feedback. The exams are on the Certification team roadmap to be updated at a future date, but we don't have that information to provide at this time. We have removed the line in the score report that mentions receiving that feedback so as not to confuse candidates in the future. Stay tuned and thanks again for calling this to our attention.

jhanda
5 - Atom

I have just finished the exam and got the same message.

JJungers
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @jhanda. My team just made updates to that screen. Apologies for the confusion, and thanks for raising it with the team.