Alteryx Designer Cloud Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Cloud.
SOLVED

Welcome to the Designer Cloud Discussion Forum!

MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Designer Cloud discussion forum in the Alteryx Community! Whether you're already a user of the product or you want to explore and learn more, this is a great place to ask questions about the product and get answers from other users and Alteryx associates. 

If you want to see Designer Cloud in action, check out the product tour here. And to learn even more, you can go through the Designer Cloud Interactive Lessons.

When answering questions in this forum, please make sure that your solution leverages Designer Cloud (and not Designer Desktop).

If you have used the product, then don't hesitate to post in this forum your experiences and use cases as well. We'd love to hear from you!

8 REPLIES 8
jdiaz881
6 - Meteoroid

Hi! I have an educator license and have always had issues fully implementing Alteryx in my course because of the operating system requirement. Would student licenses be valid for the cloud-based platform?

DataNath
17 - Castor

Nice! Hoping to get hold of a license and start having a play around with DC soon.

jdiaz881
6 - Meteoroid

...also when I request an educator license for designer cloud it won't go through because of the .edu email address?

kimyohannan
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi Jamie - I just sent you an email requesting a time to talk so I can provide you with an update on Designer Cloud access via the SparkED program. - Best, Kim

Alteryx SparkED Team
Khelly
5 - Atom

Love this! 

Dennis
5 - Atom

Interested on learning this technology

TimN
13 - Pulsar

This is cool!

frankxwang
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Kim:

I'd also be interested in getting educator access to Designer Cloud.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Frank