Alteryx Designer Cloud Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Cloud.

Error when deploying Sharepoint to Alteryx gallery - class key error dcm_value

SafaBelfekih
5 - Atom

Hi,

I have a very basic workflow that connects to Sharepoint cloud (Input Files), reads a file and outputs that into an excel. The workflow works fine locally, but when I deploy it on the server gallery, I get the attached error: <class key error>: dcm_value.

The Sharepoint tool is installed and configured on the server and based on the workflow execution info, it connects successfully. So I wonder what could be the issue? Maybe a DCM setup or a missing permission issue?

Any ideas on how to fix this please? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
AlteryxLearner07
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

Have you resolved the issue I'm also facing the same issue. If you resolved the issue can you please let me know the way?

Thanks in advance

SBK
7 - Meteor

Hi, unfortunately not yet. Still looking for the fix and I can't find any posts related to this error. 

Amy_smart
11 - Bolide

Hi SafaBelfekih, 

You should check the connection to the server. It may be an issue with the token.

Thanks

Amy

AlteryxLearner07
6 - Meteoroid

Please follow the steps mentioned below to sync credentials between the designer and server:

1. Go to File > Manage Connections to open Connection Manager.
  2. Select Synchronize.
  3. For a new Server connection...
    1. Select + New.
    2. Enter the Server instance URL and select Connect.
    3. Enter the Email and Password and select Sign In.
  4. Select the Server instance to sync with.
  5. Select Synchronize.
  6. Select Done.

It works for me. Now I can get the data from the SharePoint input tool with client_id, client_secret, and tenant_id.

ChBurger
6 - Meteoroid

This is monumental! I had followed the walkthrus and various other recommendations with no success until I came across this!!!! This was the issue why I was unable to connect and now it works like a charm! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!