This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
on 05-31-201901:54 PM- edited
3 weeks ago
Platform Product: Connect Issues – Working with Alteryx Customer Support Engineers (CSEs)
To EXPEDITE the resolution of your case, please include the below information.
Connect - Requested Information
*** Suggestion: copy/paste the questions below and email the supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Detailed Description of the Issue
2. Screenshot of Alteryx Version
3. What version of Connect do you have?
4. Connect Logs/Configuration Files
Connect– Requested Information (Detailed Instructions):
1. Detailed Description of the Issue – What issues are you having? Has it worked in the past? When did the issue start? Are all users affected or just some? What are the steps to reproduce your issue? Have you searched the Alteryx Community?
2. Screenshot of Alteryx Version (if you are experiencing issues using one of the Metadata Loaders) – Our CSEs need to know the precise version of Alteryx Designer so we can replicate any issues. In Alteryx Designer, click Help > About and provide a screenshot.
The screenshot will include whether it is Server or Designer. In addition, whether it is “Running Elevated” Admin vs. Non-Admin.
3. Screenshot of Connect Version – this can be found in the Administration Console under System Info.
4. Connect Logs/Configuration files - Logs are the best way for us to get to the root of the problem as we look at errors and warnings. For the Connect logs, please include the logs that reflect the time of the error/crash (the logs immediately before and after the error/crash). If the issue is ongoing, please include the most recent logs.