The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Connect Ideas

Share your Connect product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

The application (Connect) could be accessible while H2 DB backup is being done

Unavailability of Connect during H2 DB backup (using backup button in administration console as described in documentation - https://help.alteryx.com/connect/current/Administration/DBBackup.htm?tocpath=Administer%7C_____8) while even View is not possible, no matter the capacity of Java Virtual Maschine, can be limiting while large number of data is stored (so backup and following rerun takes a lot of time).

5 Comments
VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx

Yes, @Kudrnac , that is true. 

So I guess the idea is to provide a solution which would not block the database during the backup? 

Kudrnac
6 - Meteoroid

Yes, exactly! I am sorry for vague wording (I have reworded my Support Case - nr. 00269631).

VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Under Review

Yes, you are not the first one asking for it. 

We'll try to find out what are the options here.

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Coming Soon

We’re in the process of finalizing your idea and you should see it implemented in an upcoming release!

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Implemented

Thank you for your idea! This feature has been implemented in the latest release, 2020.1, which you can download here! Also check out the release notes for this version here!