Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Maintain Excel sheets and Macros in Alteryx Gallery Output

AyouBK
5 - Atom

Hi everyone,

I have developped a workflow where the output file is an Excel Macro enabled Worksheet. In this output, there is a Macro that reads from the Alteryx output sheets and writes in others sheets. 

The problem is when I run the workflow on Alteryx Gallery the output contains only the Alteryx output sheets and I can't find neither the other sheets nor the vba macros.

Is it possible to have the output file with all the sheets and vba macros I need ?

Thanks,

AyouB

2 REPLIES 2
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@AyouBK I think you should see @jarrod's post over here. Basically, you'll want to add your excel file (like C:\File.xlsm) as an asset to one of your output tools. Then you when you save to the gallery, you'll want to be sure you go to workflow options and manage workflow assets. You'll want to be sure that your file is checked. Note that this option may be available from the start, but it won't actually save the excel file unless you add it manually as an asset.

AyouBK
5 - Atom

Thanks a lot !  I've got it working.