Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Connect Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Connect.
SOLVED

Customized file/Alteryx loader

RafaelZincke
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I am building a customized loader that reads in workflows from the shared drive and loads these to connect. In the last step when I push the data to connect, I receive the following error:

"Caused by: Unique index or primary key violation: "STD_XFORMS.PRIMARY_KEY_35 ON STD_XFORMS.AYX_WF(WORKFLOW_ID) VALUES 11273"; SQL statement:
insert into AYX_WF(LOAD_CODE,WORKFLOW_ID,WORKFLOW_NAME,STUDIO,OWNER_ID,OWNER_NAME,WORKFLOW_TYPE,DATE_UPLOADED,NUMBER_OF_RUNS,PUBLISHED_VERSION_ID,PUBLISHED_VERSION_NUMBER,COLLECTION,URL) values (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?) [23505-200]"

Apparently, one of ten test entries was able to write to AYX_WF but I do not see why?

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,

Rafael

2 REPLIES 2
PetrH
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi Rafael,

the primary key violation message means that you are inserting duplicate data somewhere where its not wanted.
On table AYX_WF there is just WF_ID as primary key. 

So it means that you are inserting duplicate workfliw to the stage table.

You need to avoid a duplicate, or maintain the cleaning of stage tables (based on LOAD_CODE)same way as the loaders does. 

PetrH_0-1623311063051.png

Hope its helpful.

Petr

RafaelZincke
7 - Meteor

Thank you Petr!