Alteryx Community Resources

Get up-and-running on the Community and with Alteryx in record time.
The Expert Exam is now live online! Read about the specifics and what it took to bring it to life in the blog by our very own Elizabeth Bonnell!

Innovator Program - Activities

Alteryx
Alteryx
Created

The Innovator program is a collaborative network of customers and partners who go above and beyond with the Alteryx platform and share their accomplishments. We are thrilled to highlight your work and personal brand as you help grow and influence ours. Anyone significantly contributing or willing to start is eligibleSee below the activities and descriptions:

Activities Icons.png

50 points

Speak at an Event: Share your story at an Alteryx event (in person or Virtual)

Feature in a Story.png

50 points

Feature in a Story: A formal case study or use case which tells your story for others to be inspired by

Activities Icons (2).png

50 points

Be a User Group Leader: You can get involved with any user group type, including Local, Internal, and Industry/Departmental

Speak to a Potential Customer.png

50 points

Reference Call: Help a future client validate the investment they’re about to make by sharing your story
Activities Icons (6).png

50 points

Participate in Beta TestingInstall, test and provide feedback on early product releases to product management

Activities Icons (4).png

50 points

Feature in a Press Story: Be featured in a press story managed by Alteryx

Feature in a Video.png

50 points

Feature in a Video: 2:00 - 5:00 min video highlighting your work

Speak at an Event.png

40 points

Feature in the Podcast: Be a guest speaker in the Alter Everything Podcast

Be an Alteryx Mentor.png

40 points

Innovator Mentor: Provide tips & tricks to a new Alteryx user while making a new connection. You can also request a mentor and we’ll help facilitate

Lead a Webinar.png 

40 points

Lead a Webinar: Let’s amplify your work and personal brand via a webinar presentation 

Interview for Blog.png

30 points

Write a Blog: Submit your idea to 

Post Review on G2 Crowd.png

30 points

Provide a Review: write a review for the Gartner Peer Insights

Activities Icons Community.png

30 points

Provide a Quote: Tell us about your experience with the Alteryx platform in a brief quote. 

Promote #alteryx on social media.png

20 points

Promote #AlteryxInnovator: Share your new Innovator status and Alteryx events on your LinkedIn

Comments
11 - Bolide

Thanks for this. Can you elaborate a bit more on G2 Crowd Review: Spread experience for others to be enlightened? 

Hi @ram_neel G2 Crowd is a review platform. You can find the link to write a review here: https://www.g2.com/products/alteryx/reviews. Thank you!

11 - Bolide

Just posted my review.....spoiler alert -  it's pretty darn good! 🙂

Seth

8 - Asteroid

ive posted to linkedin and twitter 🙂

@smoskowitz @iamdata Thank you, you are awesome! We are excited about your participation!! 

Alteryx Certified Partner

Hi everybody !

(Hi Dr Nick !)

Thrilled to be bracketed with such luminaries !

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6663934935977467904/

Please feel free to Like, Comment, and Connect with me if we aren't already !

All the best

dan

Alteryx Certified Partner

Already promoted my #AlteryxInnovator Status on LinkedIn! Excited to do more going forward!🙂

6 - Meteoroid

All signed up, and looking forward to getting more involved! My initial post on LinkedIn has already started to generate some interest!

@DanHare Great post on Linkedln! Thank you! 
@alexnajm @AJKendall95 Awesome! Stay tuned, you will be receiving e-mails with upcoming activities for you to join!

5 - Atom

I filled out and submitted the survey. Will there be an email notification or am I now an Innovator? (Excited to share and start contributing)

Hi @Carson thank you for signing up to become an Innovator! You should receive an e-mail with a confirmation soon. 

11 - Bolide

Hi @AlteryxAdvocacy ---

Where would I get the pre-written asset to share on Linked in from?

Thanks,

Seth

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @smoskowitz! Just resent you the email! Please let us know if you do not receive it.