Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

One year ago today, in the wee hours of the morning, we removed the password that had kept our labor of love under wraps for nearly three months and pointed our DNS servers at the all-new Alteryx Community. Within hours, a thousand of the faithful laid eyes on the slick interface, cool badges, and addictive content.

2016-09-01_ac_live.png

https://twitter.com/brianoblinger/status/639455962634387456 

Of course, the launch of a new site wasn’t the beginning of community at Alteryx. You’ve been organizing and gathering around our products for years. We simply provided an upgraded avenue for you to connect with peers and share your immense knowledge.

You’ve used that avenue…a lot.

engagement1yr.png

solutionsviews1r.png

In the last year, you posted 20,000 times, starred each others’ content 15,000 times, and authored 2,500 accepted solutions. You earned 15,800 badges, joined User Groups and became ACEs. You shared your incredible stories for the Analytics Excellence Awards and donated $100,000 to deserving charities. Amazing.

Humbled every day by your dedication and passion, we continue to invest in key areas to provide the best possible experience. One of the coolest is bringing community content to your fingertips inside of Alteryx Designer in version 11.0 (currently in beta) via the Global Search feature.

Global Search.gif

How great is that?!? We can’t wait for you to get your hands on it!

We have alot more planned in the weeks and months to come to celebrate and continue innovating the Alteryx Community. Be sure to check back next week to find out more. We're going to rock 2017 and hope you'll stay with us for the ride because none of this happens without you. We come to work every day thankful that you’ve allowed us to be part of your community. Thank you for your business, your contributions, and your friendship.

Here’s to another incredible year ahead with the Alteryx Community!

Comments
BrianO
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I wish I could give a million Stars to this post. Incredible job by everyone involved and I can't say enough about our awesome customers!

We still have a lot of tricks up our sleeve. Stay tuned ;)

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Happy-Birthday-Animal-Meme-7.jpg

Happy Birthday Community! Brian, will you be passing around some cupcakes for everyone?? Smiley Tongue

SteveA
Alteryx
Alteryx

Congratulations to the entire Community team, fantastic achievement, All!

dataMack
12 - Quasar
Congratulations on this great resource you've established and grown over the past year. I'm super excited about the integration of community posts within the new global search for version 11 (I've already been playing with the Beta!) Just this week I was giving a new Alteryx user in my company some training and we were trying to setup the connection to Google Analytics. I told the analyst that she should probably bookmark the community site as you'll find yourself going there often. Sure enough in a few seconds we found the helpful How-To guide we needed (http://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Knowledge-Base/The-How-to-Guide-to-Google-Analytics/ta-p/151...) Having such great content surfaced right within designer is going to save even more time and be that much better of a resource for the analysts using Alteryx everyday.
TatianaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Insights. Collaboration. Innovation. In Action. Happy 1st Year everyone. Send little Dot with the blue hair my best. Now off to watch the video one more time...

BethN
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Beautifully said, Julie! What a great resource for great users! Here's to more to come! :)

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Solutions at the speed of Alteryx !