Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Congratulations to @MarqueeCrew, @NicoleJohnson@jdunkerley79, @SeanAdams, and @Joe_Mako!

July17 topcontrib teaser.png

Thank you for leading by example, by not only providing kick-ass solutions and thoughtful feedback, but for fostering the collaborative spirit of our Community in everything that you do.

Top Star Authors

1. @MarqueeCrew   111
  2. @NicoleJohnson   56
  3. @SeanAdams   55

Check out where YOU rank in the Stars leaderboard

Top Solution Authors

1. @MarqueeCrew   26
  2. @jdunkerley79   22
  3. @Joe_Mako & @NicoleJohnson (tied at 19!)

Check out where YOU rank in the solutions leaderboard

bergschrundcrevasse.pngFor this month’s wildcard category, I figured it was only fitting to highlight the few who made it across the bergshrund crevasse by successfully completing 75 weekly challenges! If you don't what I'm talking about, you can learn more by visiting the Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome page.

First Ascenders - the Bergschrund Crevasse

1. @SeanAdams
  2. @NicoleJohnson
  3. @LordNeilLord

Congrats for being the first in Alteryx Community history to ascend these daring ice fields with such dangerous knowledge 😉

Last but not least, I wanted to give a special shout out to @SeanAdams for sharing some tips on how to post to the community for the quickest possible path to a solution.  If you've run into a problem, and aren't really sure how or where to ask the community for help, I'd encourage you to check out Sean's guide: Posting for the fastest possible solution!

As always, thank you for sharing your knowledge and skills with the community!

Be sure to check back each month as we continue to celebrate our top contributors!

Leah Knowles
Senior Manager, Community Management & Programs

Leah is responsible for building and growing engagement programs that enable community members to make the most of the Alteryx product suite. She is passionate about building customer communities to collaborate and solve real world business problems, and believes that connecting with people and building relationships leads to better work. Follow her on twitter @LeahMKnowles

Leah is responsible for building and growing engagement programs that enable community members to make the most of the Alteryx product suite. She is passionate about building customer communities to collaborate and solve real world business problems, and believes that connecting with people and building relationships leads to better work. Follow her on twitter @LeahMKnowles

Comments
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@LeahK - there's a wildcard category that we don't celebrate nearly enough - which is celebrating and thanking you and the community support team for everything you do to bring us together and to keep this community active and alive.

Thank you!