The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

"Favorite" badges - a way to highlight certain badges on a profile

Hi,

This is similar to some other requests I've posted in the past relating to badges.

When I look at my profile ( https://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/4671) I see a series of badges sorted by earned date - so the most recently earned badges are at the top.  This is a helpful listing, but as new badges are earned, some really cool ones float off the page.  For example, my Core Certification badge moved off recently, and the Advanced Certified is on its way off the page!

I'm wondering if a second row could be added of "favorites", with an option for users to "favorite" some badges that they really like.  These may be things like the certifications which speak to a user's qualifications/experience, or something like the "Stars Champion" badge, which only one user has.  I think allowing a curated list like this could add a lot of value to user profiles, and add a sense of customization/personalization, increasing engagement.

2 Comments
AlexKo
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

This is a great point! Thanks @Claje 

We'll do some noodling on this one.

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Revisit

We're going to be looking at profile page updates sometime soon-ish, so I'm going to mark this as something for us to revisit once we kick off that project. Great idea!