Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Weekly Exercises in One Place

TWIMC, 

Our team loves the weekly exercises and value the lessons learned-- or should I say earned--  from them each week. However, finding them is a little, well, weird especially when I am trying to explain how to find them to colleagues: "Well, so, you go to search, type weekly and then select results from the last week and then each of the previous weeks exercises will be held in that most recent workbook. Smiley Frustrated" What I would love to see is these in their own space within the community so one would not have to search for them each week. Bonus points if we were able to DL all workbooks as a single zip that we could have for new-hire training material! 

Cheers, 

John

5 Comments
TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi John

I am so glad you and your team are enjoying the weekly exercises. I am sorry it's a little weird finding them. Each exercise is labeled as such. You can click on the Exercise label and all the articles will be returned in a list. You can subscribe to the Exercise label, and receive a notification each time a new one is posted. You can also bookmark the link and share this with your team:

http://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Knowledge-Base/tkb-p/knowledgebase/label-name/exercise?label...

We’ll be re-evaluating how to display labels better so this becomes more obvious. 

_Harbinger_
7 - Meteor

Tara, 

Great shortcut, thanks!

--JH

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea