Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Virtual Grand Prix for Weekly Challenges

I think it would be great to have Grand Prix style event once a quarter for the weekly challenges. This can be broken down by expertise level. I see this increasing the engagement on the community and further spread the word on weekly challenges. Also, not everyone  makes it on stage for Grand Prix, this event could be their opportunity to experience Grand Prix

3 Comments
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Revisit

Hi @Amarendra -  love where you're going with this! Our Academy and Platform teams already have a full roadmap planned out for this year, and do not have the resources to commit to something like this as this current time. However, I'm marked this Idea as one to revisit at a later date. Thanks so much for the suggestion!

Amarendra
10 - Fireball

Thanks @TreyW, appreciate it! Will be sure to nudge you at a later date

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I love this one ! Also as partners can't compete in the Grand Prix, they could at least compete in this !