The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

View Unanswered Posts

Is there a way that I can view all of the forums posts which have 0 replies?  I've used this on another forum to find topics to respond to.

8 Comments
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

You can use this URL to view all unanswered posts: http://community.alteryx.com/t5/forums/unansweredtopicspage/node-id/community%3A1

There's no way to access it from the UI yet, so I recommend bookmarking the URL for now.

We have this captured as a future improvement so Associates and other experts can easily find questions still needing answers.

Thanks!

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Accepted

We have added this to our roadmap, thanks for the suggestion @AdamR_AYX!

We'd love to hear from the community how they would prefer to navigate to unanswered posts; where are you most likely to look for them? Homepage, every page? Main rail, right side rail?

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Coming Soon

Good news! This is going to be part of our next release. We'll update again once it is live. Thanks again for the suggestions Adam!

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

This feature is now available to ranks Asteroid and higher, and can be found on the tabbed posts component of the community homepage. Enjoy!

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

E.G. this one @KylieF - I'm not sure why this has also changed back to 'New Idea' it seems as though lots of community posts changed (lots incorrectly) two weeks ago.

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Implemented

This idea was pushed back to New Idea due to a community updated completed in early April 2020 that updated the statuses on this board. This feature is actually currently available and as such this idea is being updated back to Implemented.