Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Subscribe to the new Gallery

I would like to be notified when somebody posts something new to the gallery. I can't find the button to do that if it already exists.

3 Comments
andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

I like this! Or even just a district or "workflow/tool". Then if there are any updates to Connectors I would be able to start conducting the testing before some of the users in our environment.

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

There is a subscription option but after investigating it appears that it may not be functioning properly.  Changing this to "Under Review" so we can look into it.

JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

The subscription button is now functioning properly so you should be able to subscribe to Gallery now to get notified of posts and discussions. The button can be found directly below the featured carousel.