Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Sorting Posts

It would be really nice to be able to sort Discussion Forum posts by the 4 stats that you give for each -- Unread, Replies, Stars, Views

6 Comments
BrianO
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks, Tom. We'll add this to the list of things to look into.

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Comments Requested

Thanks for the suggestion Tom! We'd love to hear from the rest of the community if they feel like this would be worthwhile and what the use cases might be. For the time being you can achieve the same end result via search.

cbridges
11 - Bolide

I'm in favor! One disadvantage of using the search tool is that you still can't search by number of replies, which is entirely different from unanswered questions. Peoples questions could have been answered, but not marked as such, or there could be several potential solutions, none of which is "correct". But if I could sort by number of responses, I can more easily find the posts that no one has attempted to answer or no one is working on a solution for the poster. Make sense?

JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

The search page actually has a lot of what is being requested for here. I have made a video showing some of the filtering and sorting options when you're on the search page. You'll also see that you can filter out only discussions without replies: https://www.screencast.com/t/pxOzTIljTN

I hope this helps!

Note: We will be switching to a newer and better search platform soon, but similar functionality will exist there.

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented