Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Please, add the Gallery link to non-English Communities

Non English communities lack of a link to the Gallery.

Aguisande_0-1648170268667.png

Aguisande_1-1648170288270.png

Aguisande_2-1648170312525.png

Aguisande_3-1648170336433.png

Please add the link.

Thanks

9 Commentaires
grossal
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

We definitely need this! It's very painful as a user to always go to the English community.

I also hear a lot of customers in Germany say "It's so sad that they deleted the Gallery without any replacement, there were so many useful macros". They are always surprised when I show them that some of  the content it present in the new Gallery.

marcusblackhill
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

I feel the same way about the Portuguese community. it appears that the gallery no longer exists, which is not the case.

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@FláviaB , @StephV Maybe you can help us "pushing from the inside"?

Thanks in advance!!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for tagging us and for submitting this idea, @Aguisande! I am also opening an internal ticket since this shouldn't be too complex.

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Just to clarify here - are we just looking for a link to the main Gallery from the international communities? That should be fairly straightforward, but creating separate instances would require much more effort on the platform team.

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

As I attached in the original post, non-English communities had no link to the Gallery.

It's so simple that I can't understand how it happened and still they don't have the link

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@WillM - Yes, it would be adding a tab in the homepage menu for all the Int'l Communities linking to the main Gallery. I think we just need text keys. 

Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 10.36.52 AM.png

JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Statut modifié en : Accepted

Thank you for the suggestion @Aguisande !

We will be adding the link to Gallery to the navigation on the International Communities in an upcoming release. 

JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Statut modifié en : Implemented

This has been implemented.