The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Please, add the Gallery link to non-English Communities

Non English communities lack of a link to the Gallery.

Aguisande_0-1648170268667.png

Aguisande_1-1648170288270.png

Aguisande_2-1648170312525.png

Aguisande_3-1648170336433.png

Please add the link.

Thanks

9 Comments
grossal
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

We definitely need this! It's very painful as a user to always go to the English community.

I also hear a lot of customers in Germany say "It's so sad that they deleted the Gallery without any replacement, there were so many useful macros". They are always surprised when I show them that some of  the content it present in the new Gallery.

marcusblackhill
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

I feel the same way about the Portuguese community. it appears that the gallery no longer exists, which is not the case.

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@FláviaB , @StephV Maybe you can help us "pushing from the inside"?

Thanks in advance!!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for tagging us and for submitting this idea, @Aguisande! I am also opening an internal ticket since this shouldn't be too complex.

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Just to clarify here - are we just looking for a link to the main Gallery from the international communities? That should be fairly straightforward, but creating separate instances would require much more effort on the platform team.

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

As I attached in the original post, non-English communities had no link to the Gallery.

It's so simple that I can't understand how it happened and still they don't have the link

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@WillM - Yes, it would be adding a tab in the homepage menu for all the Int'l Communities linking to the main Gallery. I think we just need text keys. 

Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 10.36.52 AM.png

JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Accepted

Thank you for the suggestion @Aguisande !

We will be adding the link to Gallery to the navigation on the International Communities in an upcoming release. 

JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

This has been implemented.