The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Move pinned discussions to the right side of screen

Pinned discussions appear at the top of the Discussions page.  The current 3 pinned posts haven't had a reply in 2,3,15 months.  Would it be possible to move pinned posts to the right side of the screen, along with Top Solution Authors and Top Starred Posts?  This would provide more space at the top of the page for active discussions.

3 Comments
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Comments Requested

Thanks for the suggestion @ChrisTX . I'd love to hear what others have to say about this. 

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Not Planned

Thanks so much for this idea! After examining what the purpose of most of our pinned posts are, and with new UX improvements to the community, we've decided to move this idea to the backburner for now.  Many of our pinned posts are used as informational sharing, and not necessarily as high-engagement threads, so we would really like to keep them highly visible. We'll definitely be monitoring our usage of it as we move forward though!

ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

@WillM thank you.  The current pinned posts provide value (just my opinion).

When I created this Idea, the 3 pinned posts were outdated.

Thanks for monitoring usage of pinned posts.  They occupy valuable real estate.