Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Make answers marked as solved more apparent.

It would be nice if the answers marked as solved were highlighted a little better. Currently, there is a little checkbox next to the start of the answer which can be hard to see when scrolling a longer list of answers. It would be nice if the answer was promoted to the top and also highlighted all in green (or at least a border.) that way it will be apparent when browsing through the chatter. 

4 Comments
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I think it used to be that way with a big green border! I agree the new checkbox makes it very hard to easily find the solution. 

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I was thinking the same thing! I miss the prior method with the green border!

marcusblackhill
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

The solutions be at the top is the best change for me but for sure bring the green border back would be much better. ( don't need to remove the checkbox but just add back the border)

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Not Planned

Marking this as "not planned" - it would require a pretty significant amount of development work - the easiest way to get to a solution is to click the "Jump to Solution" at the top of the thread, which will take you directly to that response.