Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Learning Path for the Alteryx SDK

Getting to grips with building tools with the SDK can be quite challenging with multiple sources of information from the Github page to the help docs. A single straight forward video tutorial series on the community would be awesome.

8 Comments
DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I think this is a cool idea! 

It would be great to see more learning content for advanced users.

Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Yep! I would appreciate a more complete documentation. It's so hard to get started with it.

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

@IraWatt - Thanks so much for this idea!  This is technically under the purview of the Academy team - I'll reach out to them to see what their plans are and update once we hear back.

JagdeeshN
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

+1. I think it will be very helpful to make the learning process more structured.

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

A must ! Documentation is limited to get started !

marcusblackhill
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Agreed, it is very challenging to get started on SDK due to the lack of learning documents/videos about it.

gaoa
11 - Bolide

Great idea!

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

This would also dramatically increase the update and vibrancy of the MarketPlace as more people get into this.

cc: @JarrodT