Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Introduce yourselves!

First off, want to thank Alteryx for the nice AfG gesture. I believe there would be a LOT of people that want to take advantage of it globally. To that end, it would be great to have a Introduce yourselves section/thread where people can go and say hello. I have engaged in some online learning (both MOOC and otherwise) and any class where people get to know each other automatically becomes more engaging. You already have a lot of social elements built-in (photo, cool "rank" names and such) but no social kick-off. This thread could potentially be it! 

3 Comments
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @dineshk 

We actually have the Introduce Yourself board under the Community Hub!

Please go check it out and introduce yourself/ reply to others who have posted!

We appreciate your feedback and are glad to see you appreciate the AFG boards.

Please do not hesitate to let us know of any other ideas you have!

Thanks,
TrevorS

dineshk
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you for the prompt response Trevor. Glad it already exists. Guessing from a few thumbs up my post got that it's not as well-utilized. Maybe an idea on how better to promote would be good, if Alteryx would like. 

Thanks again for taking, and responding to, the idea! 

Cheers, and be safe. 

Dinesh

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented