Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

I'm going to Inspire Badge

Maybe this is just a "temporary" badge, but I had the thought that as we register for Inspire18, that we could earn a registration badge.  You could see who's coming to inspire and communicate beforehand.  Similarly, if I see a post from someone that isn't registered I could suggest a session for them.

Cheers,

Mark

6 Comments
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Also would be keen to have a badge for "I'm going to see @MarqueeCrew in 2 weeks when he comes to India" :-)

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

I'm bringing MarqueeCrew stickers!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Coming Soon

Love it!

We'll be posting an update to the Inspire 2018 |  Buzz  shortly -- that includes all the Inspire related community badges you can earn!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

The ALTER.EVERYTHING Badge is available!

Here's how to earn it:  

1) Register for the conference.

2) If you aren’t already a member of the Alteryx Community, sign up today!

3) Post on the Inspire 2018 Buzz!

• You can either Reply to an existing thread OR
  • Start a new conversation around Inspire with the rest of the community

Please note that it can take several weeks post activity for Inspire badges to show up on your profile. We thank you in advance for your patience!

Stay up to date on all Inspire 2018 badges and things here: Inspire Badges, Contests & Prizes, Oh my! 

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented