Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

How to find the "Ideas"?

Is it possible to have some hyperlinks enabled to find the posted ideas by me or any other user?

vizAlter_0-1601729052988.png

6 Comments
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: New Idea

@vizAlter - I love this idea! We're working on brainstorming ideas for improved profiles for next year, and I'll add this to our list! 

In the meantime, you can use search facets to achieve this. I've filtered topics created by you, and filtered it down to ideas here. If you toggle the facets on the left, you can change it to interaction style, location, etc. 

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Revisit

We'll be approaching some pretty big profile updates in the not so distant future, and this would fall into that category for improvements.  For the time being, I'm updating this to Revisit at a later date.

vizAlter
12 - Quasar

Hi @WillM — Thanks!

However, now I would like to share one more idea (below) if that could be added to your "pretty big profile update" concept...

Idea — Is it possible to display a kind of "Radar" chart in each user's profile? If they want to share with public.

The "Radar" chart will display the areas of expertise of each community member who has solved at least 1 question in the Discussion, and only if when that was accepted as the solution.

The legends of the "Radar" charts could be the ribbon names... "In/Out", "Preparation", "Join" etc... or based on some skill relevant categories/new naming.

This could be very helpful for the users to showcase their skills & expertise... b'cuz current Profile title methodology does not tell that who is the master of what group of tools.

And, this will also display that what other tools/ribbon he/she hasn't touched yet.

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@vizAlter thanks so much for the follow up on it!  Whenever we get to that point we'll definitely take that task into consideration and see what it would take.

vizAlter
12 - Quasar

Thank you!