The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Event RSVP Buttons

When a group sends notification for an event, for clarity on how to RSVP, I think the E-mails should auto-populate at the beginning or ending of the notification with a linked message stating to follow to the page in order to RSVP -- this would reduce or even eliminate and confusion on where one is meant to RSVP (i.e., adding it to your calendar is not an RSVP!). Additionally, once one has gone to the group page, the RSVP buttons are not visible until after login, creating further confusion -- I think the most simple and effective way to correct this is to keep the RSVP responses private until login but make the RSVP buttons visible such that when one clicks on one and is not logged in already, they are prompted to log in.

1 Comment
WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

We'll be exploring this idea to see about the feasibility.  Great idea @Raychrls!