Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Email replies add line breaks

I love using "Reply" in email notifications but I've noticed that the reply in community has breaks, e.g. 

http://community.alteryx.com/t5/Data-Preparation-Blending/Chained-App-Passing-parameters/m-p/9945/hi...

Is this a feature, a bug or something I'm doing? If it could be fixed that would be great as it detracts from my reply.

6 Comments
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

Thanks for reporting this @chris_love. I don't believe this behavior is expected. Can you let me know which device & OS you are using so we can investigate further? Feel free to send via private message or email if you prefer.

chris_love
12 - Quasar
Hi Julie

Its an Android. LG G4. Perhaps others can test?

I use GMail app....

Regards
Chris
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Accepted

We have this on the roadmap to get fixed and we'll keep you updated on progress. Thanks again for flagging this issue @chris_love!

JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Comments Requested

Hey @chris_love - Apologies for the super late reply on this, but is this still an issue for you?

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Inactive

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented