Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Don't show anything that is within spoiler tags in Alteryx Subscription Update Emails

Hi,

I got a subscription update today for the SANTALYTICS Weekly Challenge, and noticed that the person who responded used spoiler tags, and that the spoiler'ed information was immediately visible in email.

if I needed any more reasons to love the Summarize tool... of course it has an option to combine images!

SpoilerTag.PNG

At the very least, I think these spoilers should be hidden in the Weekly Challenge thread, but I think hiding spoilers altogether in the emails would be helpful since currently you don't have the option to not "spoil" yourself.

3 Comments
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

Very good point, @Claje! Thanks for sharing.

I wonder if Spoilers have always functioned this way in email notifications? You've officially sparked my curiosity, and am going to sift through my own notifications to see what I find :-)  I've also sent this to our admin team to investigate further.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

This issue has been resolved by the vendor - please let me know if you notice any further issues! Thanks for letting us know. 

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented