The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Designer Core Micro-Credentials - Language support

The Alteryx Product Certification Program is a great way to motivate the learners.

On top of that, I appreciate very much about the Micro Credentials which were recently introduced.

Take Certification One Step at a Time With the New Alteryx Designer Core Micro-Credentials

The learning path to Core Certificate has become more accessible for beginners.

As a step further, I would like to have the 4 Micro Credential Exams in Japanese language.

Core and Advanced Certificate Exams are available in Japanese, which greatly contributes to lower language barrier.

I guess the 4 exams are subsets of Core Certificate Exam, and if so,

the questions in Japanese Core Exam might be copied for the 4 exams without much effort.

If this becomes available, it would be much easier for me to encourage my colleagues in Japan to start learning Alteryx.

I appreciate if you support this idea.

4 Comments
AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Nice Idea!

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Like this idea.

Status changed to: Revisit

Thanks for the feedback! The 4 Core micro-credential exams were built in parallel to the full Core Certification exam by the same panel of SMEs, and questions were pulled from the same item bank, but most of the questions are different from that of the full Core Certification exam, so a full translation of each micro-credential exam would need to occur. We are constantly evaluating resources and will keep this recommendation in mind for future opportunities.

Yoshiro_Fujimori
15 - Aurora

@AlteryxIdeasTeam ,

Thanks for the response. I understand the situation.

If there is anything I can do to speed-up the work, please let me know.

e.g. I can volunteer the translation if it is allowed.