The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Certification LinkedIn Badge and URL

Hi,

A great way to promote and share the awesome Alteryx Certification process is to allow Badge and Certification URL  to show up in LinkedIn.  Here is example of IBM certification badges:

https://cognitiveclass.ai/badge-program/

Thanks

16 Comments
NikBarter
8 - Asteroid

Have you removed this feature as it wasn't on my email.

Would be great to have it on my Linkedin Profile

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@NikBarter, we still have the LinkedIn feature. It's a button that you click in the same email with your certificate. You may need to download images in the email because they don't always automatically display, depending on your email settings. Once images are downloaded you should see a button that says, "Add to Profile." 

KaushikSubbu
5 - Atom

Hi

In my case I had created LinkedIn with a different email ID and registered in alteryx with a different one. Would I still be able to link my certificate to LinkedIn

Regards 

Kaushik Subbaratnam 

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

gquekkk
5 - Atom

hi there, is there no way to share Alteryx badges on LinkedIn under licenses and certification?? Somehow I'm not able to integrate my current badge and seems to me it hasn't been integrated to LinkedIn,