The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Alteryx Job Board

I am M&A Analytics Leader, managing a team of analytics professionals in India.

I am always interested in hiring the best analytics professionals, with skill set in Alteryx and M&A.

I think if Alteryx starts a Job Board, where prospective hiring managers can post relevant jobs, this will be really appreciated by our community.

LinkedIn saw big engagement spike once they integrated Job Board into their website. I think Alteryx community can also take benefit in a similar way.

As of now, we do have job board in SparkED section. But I am asking for a separate section altogether - something on the face of the community - just like LinkedIn.

Thanks,

Hammad

3 Comments
Status changed to: Not Planned

We are focused on keeping the spotlight on the Alteryx platform and Community. Our SparkED job board and Industry discussion board should be used for career posting, and creating a job board would shift the focus away from users and their content.

Hammad_Rashid
11 - Bolide

Thanks for the update.

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@Hammad_Rashid fully supportive!