Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

After appearing for certification Exams, results should be sent to registered email ID.

Alteryx Team, When someone attempts for certification exams, results should be sent to registered email ID immediately after completion of exam. Currently the PDF's are not sent automatically and candidate needs to follow up for the same. In case of Pass - A PDF copy of certificate can be sent. In case of failed - Along with the result, areas of improvements can be shared where the candidate need to put more effort when appearing for next time. How many attempts are remaining for current month? This feature will be a useful feature for the candidates appearing for certifications.
8 Comments
Beena
7 - Meteor
When I passed my "Alteryx Designer Core exam" I kept on waiting for any email mentioning that I have cleared the certification. Finally after 2 days I sent an email to support team to get the pdf and also to make sure that I have cleared the exam. :-)
Claje
14 - Magnetar

Hi,

Mostly curious, I do like your suggestion.  Are you saying that when you finished the exam you did not receive an email similar to the below?

ExamResultsImage.PNG 

Beena
7 - Meteor

I did see the result on the exam portal after completion of exam, but did not get any email from Alteryx team. I got the email after 2 days after writing to support team.

Not sure if this happened only with me.

Claje
14 - Magnetar

Anecdotes not being data and all that, I received that email within a few minutes of completing the exam.

Maybe I'm the only one who got it that quickly! :)

I was just curious what you had/hadn't received.  Thanks for the insight!

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

Results are now sent immediately after you complete the exam and include category results that indicate areas for improvement. The certificates are also emailed automatically once you pass (although they won't appear in your inbox quite as quickly as your exam results). :) 

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: New Idea

TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

Beena
7 - Meteor

Hello TreyW,

Thanks a lot for Implementing my suggestion. 

Hoping to get the other suggestion implemented as well soon.

Regards,

Beena