The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Adding external content to Favorite board on profile

I love the current feature where users can mark something favorite by clicking the "" button at the bottom of a post, blog, article, etc. and the content will show up in the Favorite Posts carousel on their profile. But the Favorite content seem to be limited to content within the Alteryx Community. I'd like to have the ability to add external links (outside the Alteryx Community) to the Favorites board, kind of like the Featured section on LinkedIn where people can put whatever links they want that showcase their skills or links they frequently use and want to share with others. Not sure if anyone else wants this feature or the amount of work needed in the background so just want to post this idea and get feedback. If anyone knows any way to feature content to the profile please let me know! 😀

2 Comments
gaoa
11 - Bolide

Does anyone know how to reorder the Favorite Posts?

Status changed to: Not Planned

If you have something that you want to show off in community, you can post to the General discussion and then favorite that post! This idea runs the risk of going against guidelines and being an issue with moderation and bad actors posting malicious links. Also, a work around for sorting favorite posts is by unfavorite and re-favoriting those posts.