Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Auto Insights Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Auto Insights
Get started with

Alteryx Auto Insights

Lesson 1

Introduction to Alteryx Auto Insights

Lesson 2

Understanding Data with Alteryx Auto Insights

Auto Insights

rrajasek_alteryx
6 - Meteoroid

Is there a way to get all the insights that AutoInsights provides WITHOUG

7 REPLIES 7
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @rrajasek_alteryx,

What do you mean by WITHOUG?

rrajasek_alteryx
6 - Meteoroid

WITHOUT Auto Insights. I believe with Auto Ingights I have to upload my data to the cloud?

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Auto Insights does not have a on prem option, it is a cloud-native SaaS solution. This means the data has to be uploaded to the cloud.

rrajasek_alteryx
6 - Meteoroid

thank you. I have sensitive data and my org's security policy will not allow it. Anyway I can get the same with some component(s) in Designer?

Nick_Thomas
5 - Atom

It is possible to load sensitive data into Auto Insights (my organisation does it). I believe we do use an onprem solution in our local cloud. I'm not the expert on that side of it though - but don't give up hope! There's always a way. 

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@rrajasek_alteryx you should definitely contact Alteryx about security, I also know of organisations which use Auto Insights with sensitive data.

wdavis
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @rrajasek_alteryx 

Yes, we'd be more than happy to discuss in more detail what you're looking to use Auto Insights for and the options available to you. As @Nick_Thomas and @IraWatt have mentioned, many customers use Auto Insights with sensitive data.

Is there any specific information you would like?

Thanks

Will