General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

survival analysis -grouping

razzy
8 - Asteroid

Hi all, 

Can anyone help, i am using the survival analysis tool to run a data set for the kaplan Meier curve on the configuration when  i do not use the grouping the out put run but when i goup by F_Diag it gives an error 

Error: Survival Analysis (57): Tool #231: Error in xy.coords(x, y, xlabel, ylabel, log) :
Error: Survival Analysis (57): Tool #231: Execution halted
Error: Survival Analysis (57): Tool #263: Tool #6: No valid fields were selected.
Error: Survival Analysis (57): Tool #231: The R.exe exit code (1) indicated an error.

I have tried changing the data type but it still give me the same error, attached is the data set ,

Configuration window

i am running on the Input option TIME OF FOLLOWING as the duration variable , data right-censored and the dropdown is rrcen

on the Analysis Option  -choose field to groupby -----F_DIAG

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attached is the dataset.

1 REPLY 1
DSinnett
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I hope you have made some progress on this issue.  However, the 'Choose field to group by' option for the Kaplan-Meier Estimate does not work unless the field you have chosen to group by is the FIRST field in your dataset.  So, putting a Select tool before the Survival tool, and moving the 'group by' field to the top of the list solved it for me.  I hope this is helpful to you, too.

Labels