General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Schema error

Loise
5 - Atom

Hi all,

Please assist, I keep get this error 'Field schema for the output "saved name" changed between iterations' when I run my workflow. The workflow has 3 batches but only one is giving the error 😓. I am very new to Alteryx and I am not a data scientist or anything near that - so please explain using basic language 😉.

So far I have updated the Designer Interface on the batch to 'Auto configure by name' but that does not resolve the issue it just hides the error message.

5 REPLIES 5
RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Loise have a look at your data - can you read these into 3 separate input files with a select tool, and look at the field types.

It looks like this is changing during each iteration ie. one file has date/integer and another file has string; or you could have files that have less/more columns

Loise
5 - Atom

Thanks for getting back - seems the data has the same formats and I have checked the columns they are aligned

Loise_0-1618399033498.png

I do transpose the data in the macro so I am only left with column 'F2' and 'Comments / Options'. Any other areas I should explore

Loise
5 - Atom

@rishik 

Loise
5 - Atom

_@rishik

see my findings above

RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Loise I would say test the logic in the macro individual for what you are grouping / batching on. Also, look at your control parameter(s) - this might be contributing to this error.  If you are still having difficulties, feel free to book a Virtual Solutions Center session and one of us can jump on a call with you and take a look.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Virtual-Solution-Center/tkb-p/vsc

Labels