Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Information Security Use Cases

chasinfrew
5 - Atom

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone in the community has worked with an Information Security group to implement Alteryx workflows to improve efficiency and cut monitoring time. We have implemented some limited flows using AD (access, roles,  groups)  but I was wondering if anyone has used the tool to ingest data from security tools to perhaps streamline security monitoring. I am also interested in learning from anyone who has used Alteryx for Network / Node Analysis.

Thanks!

Chasin

1 REPLY 1
andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi @chasinfrew ,

There are definitely some ways to use security tool information by conducting API calls to these platforms or similar to AD you could use a Dynamic Input tool to examine users exhibiting a specific behavior. I would recommend posting this question in the Designer Discussion Forum or the Industry Forum.  You may get a better response as this section of the board is related to Analytics Hub :).

Labels