Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

I need assistance

Oo1
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, in the course of using the score tool to help analyse another data set, instead of getting a column called score, I got 3columns , score_fit, score_lpr and score_upr what am I to do to get it right

6 REPLIES 6
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Can you post some screenshots & configurations of the workflow?

Oo1
6 - Meteoroid

thats the screen shot of the analysis instea of getting a score column when i apply the score tool to another data set, i get 3 score columns stated as score_fit, score_lwr and score_upr  where did i get it wrong?

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Can you show the configurations of the model and score tools?

ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Oo1 - Why did you post in AAH Discussions? This question belongs to the Designer section.

On the Predictive side, you will benefit from the following trainings: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/tkb-p/interactive-lessons/label-name/Predictive...  

Oo1
6 - Meteoroid

that was were i got it wrong but i have been able to correct it . i was adding a confidence level which ended up giving me 3 columns upper, lower and fit thank you for taking out time to help

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

That's what I was curious to see in your config - figured it was something like that.  Glad you worked it out!

Labels