Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

I need assistance

Oo1
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, in the course of using the score tool to help analyse another data set, instead of getting a column called score, I got 3columns , score_fit, score_lpr and score_upr what am I to do to get it right

6 REPLIES 6
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Can you post some screenshots & configurations of the workflow?

Oo1
6 - Meteoroid

thats the screen shot of the analysis instea of getting a score column when i apply the score tool to another data set, i get 3 score columns stated as score_fit, score_lwr and score_upr  where did i get it wrong?

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Can you show the configurations of the model and score tools?

ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Oo1 - Why did you post in AAH Discussions? This question belongs to the Designer section.

On the Predictive side, you will benefit from the following trainings: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/tkb-p/interactive-lessons/label-name/Predictive...  

Oo1
6 - Meteoroid

that was were i got it wrong but i have been able to correct it . i was adding a confidence level which ended up giving me 3 columns upper, lower and fit thank you for taking out time to help

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

That's what I was curious to see in your config - figured it was something like that.  Glad you worked it out!

Labels