Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Error on Tools

razzy
8 - Asteroid

Hi I am having an error on the survival analysis tool when i use the group by i have worked around it ,my  previous error is not coming up anymore but it stiil give me this new error, any help will be appreciated

Error: Survival Analysis (6): Tool #231: Error in plot.window(...) : need finite 'ylim' values

attached is the workflow and data file

thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@razzy I have attached a workflow with the Survival Analysis tool. This doesn't seem to error for me. Can you try this workflow on your end?

I found this link below interesting whilst researching your error:

https://www.programmingr.com/r-error-messages/fixing-r-error-message-error-in-plot-window-need-finit...

razzy
8 - Asteroid

Thanks a lot @RishiK 

when i dowload the workflow i seem to be missing the macros even though i have it see attached. 

razzy_0-1625848141471.png

I am may be getting the feeling now that there may a problem of my installation of the tool . 

Can you try it again

RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@razzy  I have exported the workflow this time and re-attached. Can you try to open it now to see if the tools appear for you?

razzy
8 - Asteroid

Thank you again. So it has always worked when i do not use the grouping option the problem is with the group that gives me the error.

As you can see the error comes up again when i use the groupping option.

razzy_0-1626724122533.png

RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@razzy I had a play and I get the same error as you. Maybe the error can be resolved by increasing the data volume going into the Survival Analysis tool? 

Labels