Alert: There is a planned Community maintenance outage October 16th from approximately 10 - 11 PM PST. During this time the Alteryx Community will be inaccessible. Thank you for your understanding!

Alteryx Analytics Cloud Product Ideas

Share your Alteryx Analytics Cloud product ideas, including Designer Cloud, Intelligence Suite and more - we're listening!

A simple way to export a workflow/app/... any asset from workspace to another workspace

Hello,

Correct me if I'm wrong but we can't export or import a workflow. That sounds a very easy and very useful function, especially when you develop something and want to share with others users.

Screen Shot 2024-03-21 at 10.04 AM.PNG

Best regards,

Simon

4 Comments
RWvanLeeuwen
11 - Bolide

I understand the need and I would like to see this implemented as well

The import/export capability is available from the Library tab

import and export AAC.png

RWvanLeeuwen
11 - Bolide

If this is what we want, I think the suggestion is also that Alteryx delivers a fix for the difference in file formats of the workflows as the Designer experience results in a .json, whereas the Trifacta experience results in a .json5 file

simonaubert_bd
13 - Pulsar

Hello @RWvanLeeuwen and first for your attention. Actually, what I want, is the ability to export directy in the workflow scree/UI, in addition to the Library UI. It's more natural.

and also a way to export in another workspace without having to download it.

Best regards,

Simon

RWvanLeeuwen
11 - Bolide