Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

TC Blog - Feb 2019 (6).png

Welcome to the September & October 2019 edition of the Top Contributors blog!

Each month, we like to take the time to celebrate our Community and thank the top 3 Community members who share the most solutions and receive the most likes. The contributions to the Community by these members has helped countless Alteryx users continue their learning. Without further adieu, let's jump into the fun part!

First, let's take a look at our September Top Contributors:

TC Sept_Octo (1).png

TC Sept_Octo (2).png

Congrats to @JosephSerpis@danilang@benakesh@SeanAdams, and @rusheen2r! Thanks for guiding the way for our Community users!

Now lets celebrate our Top Contributors from October:

TC Sept_Octo (3).png

TC Sept_Octo (4).png

Congrats to @danilang@MarqueeCrew@Thableaus, and @benakesh!

Aspiring to see your name on the leaderboards next month? Check out where your name falls on the Solutions leaderboard and the Likes Leaderboard.

At a loss for how to get started? A great way to get some "likes" going is to write for the Community! Are you an expert on a topic that might be good for our Data Science blog? Reach out to @CristonS to chat! You can also reach out to the folks on top contributors list to start a conversation about how you too can make your way to becoming a Top Contributor. 

We also hosted a phenomenal Community Top Contributors event at Inspire London in October. These events are a true celebration of all the brightness our users bring to the Community. Most importantly, at this year's event, there was a ping pong tournament!

PHOTO-2019-10-15-11-00-45.jpg

Much like the way our Community shines light when you find yourself in an analytics rabbit hole, the ping pong tables at the event glowed in the dark. Get your glow on, and keep the Community shining.

*I'll show myself out after that pun*

Madeline Johannsen
Podcast Manager

Hey there! I'm Maddie, the Sr. Manager for our two podcasts: Alter Everything, and Data Science Mixer. I'm skilled and experienced at connecting people, and work to foster an encouraging analytics culture for learning and collaboration to help grow the Alteryx Community. Drop me a line to say hello and listen to Alter Everything and Data Science Mixer on your favorite podcast app!

Hey there! I'm Maddie, the Sr. Manager for our two podcasts: Alter Everything, and Data Science Mixer. I'm skilled and experienced at connecting people, and work to foster an encouraging analytics culture for learning and collaboration to help grow the Alteryx Community. Drop me a line to say hello and listen to Alter Everything and Data Science Mixer on your favorite podcast app!

Comments
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hello...my name is danilang...and i'm a solvaholic.

Thanks for the shout out, @MaddieJ.  To all the other top contributors, contrats, especially to @benakesh who's really taken the community by storm.   

Dan 

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Solvaholic! @danilang, you crack me up!

Much like the way our Community shines light when you find yourself in an analytics rabbit hole, the ping pong tables at the event glowed in the dark. Get your glow on, and keep the Community shining.

Best quote ever  🙂 Our top contributors DO glow in the dark, and shine brighter each and every day.