Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

It’s time for a special edition of the Top Contributor blog, including our top contributors of December 2021 AND shouting out some top contributors from the entire year! It might have been the holiday season, but that didn’t stop our awesome community members from contributing to the Alteryx community in the last month of the year. Without further ado, let’s get into the top contributors of December and the entirety of 2021!

c34cd4b4-06cd-400e-b4a9-f1e11121a408.jpg

@Qiu – 29 solutions authored - Re: Range of dates/day of week converted to specific date  

@binuacs – 28 solutions authored - Re: How can I add 1 day with date diff

@AngelosPachis – 19 solutions authored - Re: Change orientation of Question Answer Data

Most Solutions Authored in 2021 – @atcodedog05 – 880 solutions authored

ee21cbe8-f7ed-4ec2-9ffe-4d0b5c422b11.jpg

@jdunkerley79 – 25 threads started

@Jie_DvW – 25 threads started

@Kinetic_analytics – 24 threads started

Most Threads Started in 2021 – @Jean-Balteryx – 166 threads started

b4cf2bdd-72b8-4e95-8e53-1f23daa9ccda.jpg

@Qiu  – 207 replies - Re: Data Check

@TheOC – 116 replies - Re: Formula that Recognizes if DataTimeNow is Contained in Data

@mceleavey  – 112 replies -  Re: Deleting Observations with Missing Values for Specific Variables

Most Replies authored in 2021 – @atcodedog05  – 3,317 replies

6930ec69-2c8a-4ab4-943a-117590af921c.jpg

@Qiu  – 105 likes - Re: Data Check

@cgoodman3  – 75 likes - Lessons Learned From Alteryxing the Advent of Code

@binuacs  – 69 likes - Re: Column stacking

Most Likes Received in 2021 - @atcodedog05 - 2,406 likes

Top Liked Post this month: @Thableaus  - Q4 - Encontro do Grupo de Usuários Alteryx (Virtual)

Top Liked Solution this month: @messi007  - Re: Lecture des fichiers contenus dans un zip "enfant" contenu lui-même dans un

Our most engaged user group for December 2021 was Prague-CZE! I can’t wait to see all of the engagement from our user groups in 2022!

And that’s it, our last Top Contributors blog of 2021! I hope you enjoyed this year on the Alteryx Community and we are already looking forward to all of your contributions in 2022.

Comments
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Its been a great journey helping and learning from the Alteryx Community 😀

Wishing you all and myself a fabulous and successful 2022 😁

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Congratulations to all and to the Prague User Group Leaders @Silvi@klarvi@Franz@Davidoff! Let's rock 2022! 

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I'm one of the most prolific posters despite my rich and full social life.

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

I love being part of the Prolific Posters, thanks to all of those mentioned (and those not mentioned) for all the Community activity 😁

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Congratulate to everyone mentioned in this post! 

Especially for Prague User Group Leaders! Great achievement!

Question to @JessL. How do you track user group engagement? 

JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Emil_Kos Great question! We look at community activity, mainly posts and events in the user group.

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Thank you for sharing @JessL!