Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

TC Blog - Feb 2019 (3).jpg

Welcome to the August 2019 edition of the monthly Top Contributors blog!

Each month, we like to take the time to celebrate our Community and thank the top 3 Community members who share the most solutions and receive the most stars. The contributions to the Community by these members has helped countless Alteryx users continue their learning. So as summer is winding down and people begin to head back to school for another year of learning, let's celebrate these teachers, advocates, and overall Alteryx ninjas who make our Community so great.

August Top Solution Authors

@JS420@JS420   @EstherB47@EstherB47   @Thableaus@Thableaus

1. @JosephSerpis  73
  2. @estherb47 29
  3. @Thableaus  28

The coveted "Luminary" badgeThe coveted "Luminary" badge

Congratulations to @Thableaus and @estherb47  for earning your Luminary badges last month! Only 6 people have earned this badge for providing 1500 replies to the Community. This level of engagement with your peers to help provide insights to others really deserves celebrating. Three cheers for @estherb47 and @Thableaus - those badges look great on you!

Lets also give a warm welcome to @JosephSerpis for their first appearance on the Top Solutions board! (Spoiler: check out that recognition on the Top Star board below as well!)

Don't forget to see where you rank in the Solutions leaderboards

August Top Star Authors

@SeanAdams@SeanAdams   @JS420@JS420   @Thableaus@Thableaus

1. @SeanAdams 69
  2. @JosephSerpis 60
  3. @Thableaus 56

Special shimmer on the "Stars Champion" badgeSpecial shimmer on the "Stars Champion" badge

Another significant milestone shout-out is in order for @SeanAdams who surpassed the 2000 star mark in August! Sean is the third Community member to earn this sparkling honor - keep shining, Sean!

See where you rank on the Stars leaderboards!

Don't forget to subscribe to the Alter.Nation blog and check out our other 3 blogs (Analytics, Data Science, and Engine Works) full of Alteryx fun and crucial knowledge.

ICYMI, the August Community Highlights Blog by @LeahK was a very special edition, celebrating the 4th anniversary of the Alteryx Community! Head on over to that blog where @LeahK reveals the 4th year Top Contributors for the Community.

As we roll into our 5th year of Community fun, I challenge all of you: star, reply, solve, and engage with your fellow Alteryx friends right here on the Community! Maybe we'll see your name and photo on Top Contributors blogs of the future.
Madeline Johannsen
Podcast Manager

Hey there! I'm Maddie, the Sr. Manager for our two podcasts: Alter Everything, and Data Science Mixer. I'm skilled and experienced at connecting people, and work to foster an encouraging analytics culture for learning and collaboration to help grow the Alteryx Community. Drop me a line to say hello and listen to Alter Everything and Data Science Mixer on your favorite podcast app!

Hey there! I'm Maddie, the Sr. Manager for our two podcasts: Alter Everything, and Data Science Mixer. I'm skilled and experienced at connecting people, and work to foster an encouraging analytics culture for learning and collaboration to help grow the Alteryx Community. Drop me a line to say hello and listen to Alter Everything and Data Science Mixer on your favorite podcast app!

Comments
Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Loved the Luminary badge @MaddieJ!

Congrats to @JosephSerpis, he's been the eyes and the ears of this Community this month, all over the place!

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

how does @SeanAdams do it?

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@LordNeilLord  I imagine it's something like this:

tenor

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

If I can get another 1320 stars for this post I'll beat Sean to the 2000!!

Come on community do your thing!

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@patrick_digan  - I didn't know the camera on my laptop was on -  how did you get that video of me?

JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Thank you @Thableaus you have got some seriously impressive Regex skills definitely learnt a few things from yours responses. This is really useful @MaddieJ  thank you. 

Joe