Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey there all you wonderful community members!  It's that time again (one of my favorite times) where we announce our top community contributors for the previous month.

This time, however, it's a double whammy! In all of the excitement with Inspire last month, I somehow forgot to publish our April Top Contributors blog, so this time around we'll be focusing on our top contributors from the past two months. Let's get into it!

WillM_1-1615920240420.png

APRIL

@apathetichell- 57 Solutions

@Qiu - 45 Solutions

@Luke_C - 38 Solutions

MAY

@atcodedog05 - 113 Solutions

@mceleavey - 51 Solutions

@Luke_C - 49 Solutions

WillM_2-1615920291856.png

APRIL

@SH_94 - 15 New Threads

@Jean-Balteryx - 14 New Threads

@HW1 - 10 New Threads

MAY

@hellyars - 22 New Threads

@Jean-Balteryx  - 15 New Threads

@TheOC 11 New Threads

WillM_3-1615920414383.png

APRIL

@apathetichell - 372 Replies

@Qiu - 223 Replies

@Luke_C - 151 Replies

MAY

@atcodedog05  - 406 Replies

@mceleavey - 379 Replies

@apathetichell - 297 Replies

WillM_4-1615920476835.png

APRIL

@NicoleJohnson - 114 Likes

@Emil_Kos - 112 Likes

@Qiu - 105

MAY

@mceleavey - 476 Likes

@atcodedog05 - 318 Likes

@TheOC - 223 Likes

I also want to give a huge thanks to everyone that took part in our engagement badge challenge during Inspire last month! Since we were all virtual this year, we had to throw some tasks into the community to try to bring some of that camaraderie that you get when you're physically attending a conference. We had three engagement tasks built into the Inspire Buzz, and some of you went above and beyond to really complete all of them, earning you the Engaged User Badge! Check out the list below for everyone that completed the full challenge!

@Aguisande  @CharlesMatthews  @dougperez  @JeffS @kevins_techdata  @MarkJackson  @melissa_m  @rropke  @TheOC 
@alsullivan  @CristonS @FláviaB  @jfeldkamp123  @Ladarthure  @MarqueeCrew  @mheinze  @ScottG  @Toons 
@beachego  @David-Carnes  @fmvizcaino  @JNBeason  @Laurap1228  @Maskell_Rascal  @NicoleJohnson  @SGolnik  @VizChic 
@carlosteixeira  @DFranklin  @Hub119  @JohnZurales  @Luke_C  @mayuriawasare  @phottovy  @Shifty  @WillM
@cgoodman3  @dn  @Jean-Balteryx  @kelly_gilbert  @MaddieJ  @mceleavey @Paul-Evans  @terry10   

I hope that everyone listed above had as great a time participating in the challenges as I did!  It was awesome to see everyone's Inspire posts and pictures, and it just shows how even without being in the same room together, we can still have fun! For those of you that missed out, don't worry!  There's plenty more badges to be earned and community ranks to achieve! If you're curious about your standing, you can always check the leaderboard as well. Don't forget, that you are all what make community great, and there's always an opportunity to change someone's experience!

Will Machin
Community Manager

Will runs community engagement programs for the Alteryx Community and wants to ensure that all members get the resources, activity, and information they need. He is always open to hear feedback and ideas and loves connecting with everyone in the community to strengthen relationships and build strong ties.

Will runs community engagement programs for the Alteryx Community and wants to ensure that all members get the resources, activity, and information they need. He is always open to hear feedback and ideas and loves connecting with everyone in the community to strengthen relationships and build strong ties.

Comments
mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Very happy to be in the Top Contributors. 

Finally my lack of social life is being rewarded.

M.

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Congratulations @mceleavey @apathetichell @Qiu  @Luke_C and @atcodedog05

@mceleavey You made me laugh with your comment!

For me, I started to have a social life as I am preparing for my new project - wedding 1.0 - I hope the first and final version 😀

Still, I managed to get some likes in April. Good for me. People love me 😀

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

And congratulations to you @Emil_Kos ,

I think yours is slightly more important than the top contributors list, but only slightly

I look forward to the pictures!

M.

T_Willins
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Thank you to all the contributors for making this the best community!

@mceleavey  - Isn't the Alteryx Community supposed to be our social life?

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Thank You!

@mceleavey good that my fiance doesn't visit the community 😀

Definitely, this is one of the most important projects in my life. I will send you a pics!

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@T_Willins 

You betcha.

dog.gif

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Emil_Kos 

Congratulations. and hope we can see another rising alteryx top contributor in ten years? 😁

Congratulations to all including myself!

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@mceleavey 
I believe you might really need some social life or even sleep?  😁

I can see you being active whenever I am login the community, 

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I am the night.gif

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

@mceleavey 

On the contrary, I would say you are creating a great socializing environment in the community. You are a fun guy to learn things from 😎

And not to forget your fun-filled gifs 😏

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Being back active again in the community last month showed me what I was missing and what I used to enjoy. How much I used to enjoy learning new concepts, tricks and hacks that too by helping people at the same time.

I had some system issue lately would love to get back to being active in the community very soon 🙂

Congrats to everyone and looking forward to learning much more from all of you 😀

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Congrats on your wedding @Emil_Kos 🎉 

Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness 😀 do share the pics 🙂

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Qiu Thank you! About a new community we will see 😀

Hi @atcodedog05 Thank you! I will remember to share them with you 😀

It is good to see you back 😁

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Congratulations @Emil_Kos !! How exciting!!

Well done to all those mentioned within this post too (and those that aren't!) -  An active community is such a great thing.

Sadly, I can't jump on criticising lack of social lives 😂

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

agreed.gif

alsullivan
7 - Meteor

Thanks for the recognition! 🙂