Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I think we’re all coming down from Inspire and now that I am finally back into my regular routine, I figured it might be a good idea to put out the April Top Contributors blog before the month of May concluded 😏

c34cd4b4-06cd-400e-b4a9-f1e11121a408.jpg

@binuacs – 52 solutions - Re: Fill empty cells with the the information from the row below!!

@Qiu – 40 solutions - Re: Alteryx Designer Workflow logic_Create numbering after flag is encountered in column

@Luke_C – 29 solutions - Re: Alteryx Certification Exercises - Example Data Files

Congrats @Luke_C to making into the Problem Solvers this month!

ee21cbe8-f7ed-4ec2-9ffe-4d0b5c422b11.jpg

@grossal – 8 threads started

@Joker_Hazard – 8 threads started

@Roche  -  8 threads started

Our top 3 Conversation Starters all started 8 threads this month, I have a feeling we might have even more top conversation starters in May with all the buzz about Inspire!

b4cf2bdd-72b8-4e95-8e53-1f23daa9ccda.jpg

@TonyAndriani – 259 replies - Re: Challenge #316: Blowing in the Wind - Part 1

@Qiu – 189 replies – Re: Mutlirow formula / Batch Macro

@binuacs  – 173 replies - Re: Find the value in Column X when the value in column Y is the maximum value in the column

Congrats @TonyAndriani for making into the Prolific Posters for April!

6930ec69-2c8a-4ab4-943a-117590af921c.jpg

@Qiu  – 199 likes - Re: copy paste macro system will automatically change the relative path to absolute path

@binuacs  – 138 likes – Re: Cross tab with highlighting total in the Basic Table

@MarqueeCrew  – 131 likes – Re: RegEx Question

The top liked post this month was from our most engaged user group of the month, Kansas City, MO *IN PERSON* Kansas City Alteryx User Group Meeting - Q2 2022 (RESCHEDULED). The top liked solution was Re: #NationalPetDay 2022 Share your pics ?. Actually 4 out of the top 5 liked solutions this month were from @MarqueeCrew’s National Pet Day thread which makes total sense because pets do solve most problems 😊

Finally, we have added Gallery to our Top Contributors blog!

JessL_0-1653516460899.gif

The most liked Gallery post was Google Auto Translate Macro and the most downloaded Gallery post was Power BI Output.

Comments