Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

On September 2nd, our community turned 8! (For those curious, you can find the inaugural blog post here.) And what a year it’s been. Let’s take a walk down memory lane and celebrate some accomplishments over the last 12 months. Read to the end for a fun surprise!

Celebrating Our Community

We launched new pages, including Alteryx IO, Alteryx for Good, and Launch Pad (previously onboarding). If you haven’t checked out any of these spaces, then take some time to view the resources and discussions happening in these new areas.

We also rebranded to the Maveryx Community! Of course, there was fun new swag at Inspire, but the change had a deeper meaning than just a new design—Keith Pierce explained the Maveryx Mission here.

The idea board also shined this past year, and many ideas were implemented in Alteryx Designer! Control containers/order of execution, a between operator, and dark mode (beta) are some that were implemented in 2023.1. And for a comprehensive look at what was implemented in 2022.3, head over to this blog.

And finally… our community reached a huge milestone very recently. We hit 500,000 members (all-time)!! Our 500,000th member was @jwlee82🎉

8 Year Infographic.png

Celebrating Our Maveryx

Our ACEs, User Group Leaders, and top contributors continued to share their wisdom and lead the way on Community. We are so grateful for your contributions—you keep our Community thriving! We had 10 new ACEs join in the last year, making the program a total of 57 people. Over 150 user group meetings were held, with an astounding 3.2k+ attendees.

As you can see in the above infographic, tens of thousands of Maveryx got Alteryx certified this year. We know that’s not an easy feat, so give yourself a pat on the back if you are part of this cohort.

A Birthday Present

As we celebrate this past year, we are excited to announce a special surprise--dark mode has come to the Community!! Test it out for yourself by toggling it on under the top right menu.

Dark mode.png

Dark mode home.png

What will year nine bring us? Be on the lookout for an announcement coming later this month on a redesigned way to share your Alteryx successes.

Are you proud of what you’ve accomplished with Alteryx or in the Community in the last year? Maybe you earned a badge you were working toward, got certified, spoke at Inspire, or completed a project at work with Alteryx. Or maybe you made a new friend in the Community. Share your highlights with us in the comments below!

Megan Dibble
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Comments