Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeredithF
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

SalesIrvineEvent.jpg

People often ask me why I joined Alteryx, and for the past four years my answer has remained the same – the product and the amazing people I get to work with. When researching Alteryx you quickly see the powerful impact our platform has on our users. It can truly change lives. What you don’t find when researching Alteryx are stories of the hundreds of associates behind the scenes collaborating, laughing, debating solutions, and challenging themselves and each other every day.

OCBJ_200-1.jpgNew hires often share that the position they applied for originally attracted them to Alteryx, but it was our culture that “sold” them on the opportunity. A reflection of our strong culture, is the fact that Alteryx Inc. was named by Orange County Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County in both 2016 and 2017. This county-wide survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Orange County, benefiting the county's economy, its workforce and businesses.

Our culture is built on all the little things that our associates enjoy daily. Not just the free snacks, soda or candy, but the “hello” from our CEO, Dean, when he walks through the office, the impromptu pool tournaments, the cheers from the entire office when a sales representative hits the gong after closing a deal. Those little things add up to a fun and dynamic place to be every day.

We are consistently looking for candidates who would thrive in this work environment. People who want to work hard and play hard. Now, let’s be transparent, it’s not all sunshine and roses. We are growing rapidly and there is a great deal of challenging work to be done. Change is constant and your role will most likely evolve and grow before your eyes. That said, it will also be the most rewarding and fun place you will ever work (although I acknowledge that I am completely biased). 

Would you like to get a feel for Alteryx? It’s your lucky day! We are hosting an Open House on Wednesday, October 25th from 4:00-7:00 pm. It will be an opportunity to meet sales representatives and leaders and find out more about our openings.

Networking Mixer 10.25.jpg

We hope you join us! Register today.

Meredith Fish
Director, Talent Management

Meredith leads the strategic initiative to enhance the Learning and Development experience of Alteryx associates through workshops, webinars and one-on-one coaching sessions. Meredith also leads the global talent acquisition team, hiring awesome talent across the organization.

Meredith leads the strategic initiative to enhance the Learning and Development experience of Alteryx associates through workshops, webinars and one-on-one coaching sessions. Meredith also leads the global talent acquisition team, hiring awesome talent across the organization.

Comments